Friday, December 27, 2002

12/27/02: Well, merry Christmas, happy Hanukah, etc etc, and happy almost New Year. Another snow-less holiday season here in the Northwest, boo hoo.

I finished my second week working at the Bon. It's been a lot of fun, but quite tiring. My standing stamina has waned considerably; my feet hurt all the time. But I've really enjoyed it, so I guess it's not really a big deal.

The day after it arrived in theatres, I attended a showing of Lord of the Rings: Two Towers with a large group of friends. It was very good, very epic, amazing cinematography. Everyone loved it.

Not much has been going on; Work, sleep, ignoring the bedroom-sty resemblance, trying to catch up with friends and family. I'm quite tired lately, and it's hard work being tired all the time. Hm.

No comments: