Thursday, August 05, 2004

No really, it's over!

Today was the last day of real Fellows stuff. The last day to wake up early, to see the kids, and to see my Fellowmates. Well, except that tomorrow is a final day at the Intrepid museum. They're making sure we all show up because that's when they're handing out our second stipend checks. Woo! Let's see how fast Julie spends it.

Yesterday was our field day. We actually had to do FA 'workshops' but we were all in a park under tree shade, so it was kind of informal. Then we played games, FA group against FA group. First my group played some dodgeball. We won, even though the other group were rather sore losers. Next we played some kickball. That was fun, even though the other group was kinda wishy-washy about everyone adhering to the same rules. We won that too, by one run. I actually made a catch! Excellent job, me. Our last fun activity was touch football. We totally lost that one, and the other team was normal and nice. All in all it was a fun time. Man, was I worn out though. By 9pm I was having trouble keeping my eyes open, so I went to bed at 9.45.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SLEEP IN TOMORROW, AND THE DAYS AFTER THAT. I CANNOT WAIT. I AM ALWAYS TIRED.

Wow, it's all over. That's weird. I hope I don't get bored the rest of the month. And I still don't know where or when I will be moving. Ha.

No comments: