Friday, July 23, 2004

More interesting spam

Subject: Free Natural Dog Treats. WOOF

But this was a long road, and should I walk down it, I might never come back. What is the answer? I'd thought it was sad to hate the forest the way she'd done. I can never describe the walk back to my truck.This was a place without the internet, without email, without the rush of business meetings and untapped desires. (I'm loving the way you walk with me so quietly, contentedly.) Can you tell me the answer? she asked. I'll tell you what happened next. Don't do that, the cat pointed out. Hi, I said to all the animals. (Things were looking worse.) That could well be the answer.There were many examples of animals all around. I wished so deeply for the change to come about. We're going to regret this, my friend said. Just tell me your answer, even if it sucks. That could well be the answer.

And another:
Subject: Free IPOD
How embarrassing. This is what I like, I'd tell myself. He extended his hand by way of introduction. That could well be the answer.I'll tell you what happened next. What is the answer? This is what I like, I'd tell myself. Suddenly, he disappeared. It was time... Can you tell me the answer? she asked. I was just thinking. But this was a long road, and should I walk down it, I might never come back.I'd seen many of the same things I've seen before. I can never describe the walk back to my truck. He wanted to know more. There's something I should tell you. But under the circumstances, I'd do it again.

No comments: