Monday, June 11, 2007

Exhausted


Day 75: Exhausted
Originally uploaded by susiejulie
For a solid WEEK, I have not gotten sufficient sleep. Mostly, I'll be in bed for the normal amount of time, but not staying asleep. A couple days last week, with the field trip, I didn't get nearly enough time to be asleep.

As a result of this sleep lack, I've had a headache for five DAYS now. I stayed home from school today in order to rest a little. I did sleep pretty well, and woke up headache-free, but alas, it returned as the day wore on. I did get some needed errands done (such as five hundred dollar brake repairs), but it's nine pm and I'm going to take some Tylenol PM in hopes that it will quiet my mind and allow mind and body to relax, rest, and sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have always had a problem with sleep. If I wake up during the night, it's hard to fall back to sleep. I find having the a/c on at night helps.

You might be suffering from a migrane especially if it's on the left side. If so, try applying an ice pack on the left side of your neck. If the headaches continues, please see your doctor. However, you were recently in a wooded area and should inform your doctor.

Hope you feel better.

17 (really 15) more years said...

All I can say is, I feel your pain. I've been up since 4:30 AM reading blogs. I don't have to be at work til 8, and I live 5 minutes away.

The kids are crazy, the administration is crazy, and the staff is getting on each other's nerves. I'm so wound by the end of the school day I can't relax- if you're experiencing any of this, no wonder you have a headache.

Feel better- only 11 more days. I'm awake already, so today is in the bag.

Chase Roper said...

I'm sorry to hear you aren't getting any sleep, cuz (gangsta for cousin). Sabrena and I feel your pain. Well, she does anyways.