Being productive and completing the to-do list I wrote on my hand!
1. I made my doctor's appointment.
2. I did my laundry.
3. I changed the sheets. Yay clean fresh sheets!
4. I printed out new attendance sheets.
Starting a new library book (which is kind of stupid because I have FOURTEEN of my own books on a chair. Plus four other library books. I'm dumb, I know. But come on, who can resist overdosing on books?!) that is already awesome. It's called The Schwa Was Here by Neal Shusterman. It's a YA book about some boys who 'meet' a kid who seems invisible, and it's hilarious.
Songs that make me happy:
1. The theme song of How I Met Your Mother.
2. The theme song of The Office.
3. 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by Mariah Carey.
4. [changed!] 'Build Me Up Buttercup' by The Temptations.
Do you have any happy songs?