Sunday, July 13, 2008

I would love your help!

The Tate Modern is doing an exhibit that will turn into a book, called Street or Studio. Photographers may submit two photographs for consideration. As you know, I love me some photos, and I've been practicing candids and portraits lately. I narrowed down my favorites to these eleven, but as you also probably know, I hate making decisions. So I ask you--please vote and tell me which ones you think are the best! 1. Boy in fountain
2. cigarette man
3. splash
4. naptime
5. metaphoto
6. fandancer
7. brimmed
8. pink dress
9. bethesda terrace
10. docktime
11. windowshop


Thank you all so much!

11 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I don't know anything about photography, but my favorites are #3 and #10.

Anonymous said...

Yes 7
yea 2, 3
hmm 1, 4, 11
nah 10
no 5, 6, 8, 9

Jonathan

ms. v. said...

Boy in fountain & fandancer...

RDT said...

3 is my favorite, 1 and 7 runners-up.

East Coast Teacher said...

Oh, I hate having to choose because I love so many of them...

But, if I must...

#3, 4, 5, 7, and 10.

See, couldn't narrow it down to just 1! Though, the two that kind of stand out for me are #3 and #10.

Hypatia said...

#1, #8, #9 in that order.

But they are all great.

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Splash and Bethesda Terrace.

Anonymous said...

A commenter on my site supported Bethesda Terrace, but she doesn't seem to have found her way over here.

Mimi said...

They are all fab, but i really like 3, 9, and 10.

Good luck!

Kelly said...

1 - esp. for the reflection

9 - love the architectural aspect

Unknown said...

Yes! to- 1, 4 and 9.

And I also like 3, 5 and 10.

~Regular Lurker