Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Tuesday Schmuesday

I woke up at 10, and got ready like normal, even made hot chocolate. Had a message that the repairs on my car will finally commence. I visited some area schools and left my resume for adding to the sub list. It was kind of a gamble, but I feel good about at least putting myself out there. I just heard from one that said they require a teaching certificate and a lengthy background check thing, so it won't work out. I won't hold out on the other one too much either. Happily, I have just made an interview with Starbucks. That might be fun.

I am really getting worried. I need over a thousand dollars by June, and that's not counting bills for May and June, plus costs to get there, eat and other such costly necessities. Shit, shit, shit. Six weeks to earn all that money, without an actual job? Oh my god, it's so hard not to cry out in frustration and desperation when I think about this situation. Patience, grasshopper, patience.

Holy crap, it's seriously windy outside.

No comments: