Sunday, November 14, 2004

A not-busy-enough Sunday

No, really, I know that I should have gotten a lot more done today. I started off with planning and logistics for the first few days of the week, like writing a poem with the same rhyme scheme as the one I'll be reading to the classes. Then I watched some Felicity, which is even more enjoyable than I remembered it. I went to the grocery store and got some groceries, plus some goodies for the conferences.

I did do two homework assignments for QC. I'll do one more at school tomorrow. There are several more that I should have done, but blurgh, I just don't want to. I really should have gotten some of it done on Thursday. Oh well, I learned my lesson, I suppose. I did more stuff with the lessons, just made a letter to give to parents tomorrow, and that's about it.

I had to do some organizing. I'm going to be carting my full backpack, rolling another one, carrying my Fellows tote bag, and my own heavy purse. Ach, what a nice day tomorrow will be. I do believe we still have professional development (although, if the parents can come until 3.15, and I have to be QC at 5.30, meaning leave at 4.15, that's not much time. Maybe they'll put it off or do an abbreviated version. Then there will be two everlasting classes. I will do my science lesson this week, having traded with someone who wanted to go last week. It's a pretty easy one, but not at all technical. Even so, wish me luck. I wish I could do something actually worthwhile for me at the moment. Don't worry, I'm not whining. I'll be doing plenty of that tomorrow.

I'm scared and nervous and jittery already, about tomorrow. I can only hope that they don't do any focus walking during the morning classes. Send me good thoughts so I can get through the day.

No comments: