Sunday, June 12, 2005

Music....Makes the People...DANCE!

Thanks to Mz Smlph for inspiration. Except I can't alphabetize my iPod; I'm ghetto and used my media player tracks. Long Live the Discman! No iPods for me (but only 'cause I can't afford one yet)!

x-1000 Oceans--Tori Amos
A-About a Girl--Nirvana
B-Baba--Alanis Morissette
C-California Dreamin'-Mamas and the Papas
D-Daddy--Jewel
E-Eagle and the Hawk--John Denver
F-Facade--Jekyll and Hyde soundtrack
G-Garden--Pearl Jam
H-Hakuna Matata--Lion King/Disney
I-I Can Wait Forever--Air Supply
J-Jackie's Strength--Tori Amos
K-Kathy's Song--Simon and Garfunkel
L-Lady Marmalade--Moulin Rouge soundtrack
M-Mad World--Gary Jules
N-Narcissus--Alanis Morissette
O-The Ocean--Dar Williams
P-Painters--Jewel
Q-Que Sera Sera--Pink Martini
R-Race Car Ya-Yas--Cake
S-Sad Songs and Waltzes--Cake
T-Tabs--Deborah Falconer
U-The Ugly Bug Ball--Disney
V-Video--India.Arie
W-Wait--Sarah McLachlan
X-
Y-Years--Rhys Fulber/Conjure One
Z-Zipadee-doo-dah--Disney


Well, well, well. Very interesting and eclectic mix, huh? Several artists repeated. Now you know that I own Disney collection CDs and also Air Supply (it's a fantastic group to do unbridled car singing, in case you need something fun and mindless; try them out!). Glad my Seattle roots show up in there too. And I like me some oldies and classics; who doesn't? Altogether, clearly I am not very hardcore or hip to the music scene. My Eminem album is not uploaded on my computer; that's the hardest-core music that I own. The only rappish thing I have in my computer collection is a hilariously catchy French song called "Sexy pour moi" by Tragedie. Check it out.

2 comments:

ms. v. said...

Thought you might be interested in this... it's free:
http://www.madisonsquarepark.org/art03.asp

ms. v. said...

Thought you might be interested in this... it's free:
http://www.madisonsquarepark.org/art03.asp