Sunday, November 27, 2005

Happy Sunday

Not.

Man, I'm tired.

I was out late on both Friday and Saturday night. Fun times, but now tired ones. Can't seem to get through a single hour without yawning.

For over two weeks, I was unable to sleep through the night, like some colicky baby. Last Saturday, I slept a full eight hours, which was fantastic. On Wednesay afternoon, I got a little migraine. Nothing completely debilitating, but consistent ache and nausea. So I went to bed at 8.30pm. Ah, that was really nice. The migraine wasn't gone until Friday morning, however.

I was beginning to feel well-rested, for the first time in weeks. And now being social and having fun is making me regress....that sucks.

I took a two-hour nap this afternoon, instead of getting to work on the assignments I have due this week. Oh well.

The month of December is a full one: all regular days at school. Four weeks straight without a break. All test prep, too. Whee!

This week I need to cover a lot of stuff. I think tomorrow, my slowest day, I will do words in context. Tuesday and Wednesday, we need to cover figurative language--similes, metaphors, hyperbole and personification. Thursday perhaps we can do short response and use some of the prompts written by the students. Friday, we'll work on writing introductions for essays.

And of course, there's the extra Saturday thing: one fewer day to have to myself to rest and recuperate.

Meh.

No comments: