Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Squee!

Look what I bought yesterday!
Whee! This camera has a remote control, so I can do jumping pictures much easier now!
Check this out: the top two photos are from the new camera (8.1 megapixels and 15x zoom!). The bottom two are the same angle from my old camera (3.2 megapixels and 3x zoom). What an incredible difference, eh?

The camera was twice as much as the small Canon I was considering, but I decided to get this one so I can start learning how to manipulate aperture, shutter, and exposure manually. Plus, did I mention the remote control?


2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey! I have the Sony Cyber-Shot H2. I love it! Yours looks a little fancier - what model is that? Congrats! New cameras are FUN!

Ravi said...

Hey! Congrats on your new H7!

Quick question...

Which Canon were you considering when shopping for a new camera? I just ordered a Canon S3 IS and was torn between the H7 and the S3.

Any particular reason you opted for the H7?