Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays Everyone!

So I think it's Thursday, I've been home for a couple days. Christmas was actually very nice and enjoyable with both sides of family. Today I got to visit with two friends, one old and one new, and tomorrow a little more family time and friend time. I return on Saturday.

It's a whirlwind week and I haven't seen everyone or done everything I'd hoped, but it's still worked out well.

It snowed on Christmas! Also a little tonight.

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and relaxed with family and or friends!

1 comment:

East Coast Teacher said...

Jules ~

I can't even begin to tell you how great it was NOT being productive. I'm in complete and total denial that there's only one day of break left.

Not ready. Not ready at ALL.

Hope you had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!