Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Good news!

--My college friends S and B just got engaged! Woo!!!

--Yesterday my friend N showed up out of the blue! She just walked in to the teacher's room. Everyone was so surprised and happy to see her. She's the one who moved to New Orleans and began teaching not just a new grade level but also a new subject. I miss her and my other friend N too, who's in Texas.

--Boyfriend is leaving for ten days in Italy in just over a week! I'm so excited for him, and jealous too. :)

--My high school friend S and her husband are coming to visit New York (and me!) in less than two weeks! I haven't seen them in over a year and a half and can't wait to show them my cute apartment, and the city.

1 comment:

17 (really 15) more years said...

Too bad you couldn't have grabbed some time with boyfriend in Italy over the break. BUT, if you can't, make sure he gets you a good gift!