Saturday, November 29, 2008

In lieu of an actual post

I've been trying to pare down my ginormous favorites links. I had eleventy billion, what with all the blogs and teacher blogs I think I will find the time to read. Some of them don't even exist as a blog anymore, and many others haven't posted for a year or more. Deleted! Even more I haven't looked at even once. Deleted! Now I'm down to a mere kajillion.
Right now I just reworked the links at right, updating and simplifying. Sorry there's so much shit over there.

In the last week or so, I have found these new teacher blogs that I really like! They are funny, honest, and share great stories. Go check them out, since I have nothing to say. (other than NO WORK THIS WEEKEND!!!! WOOO!!!)

The Smallest Twine

A Truth Universally Acknowledged

Molding Young Minds

2 comments:

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

I think I'll start a new blog called "Moldy Young Minds."

:-)

Anonymous said...

I just looked at my stats/incoming links and noticed that you linked to me!! Yay!!! I'm glad you visited my casa...AND found it worthy of the "blogs that I really like" distinction. ;) Thanks a bunch!!