Monday, November 02, 2009

hello from the other side of30

Thanks for the birthday wishes, friends, and thanks for the knock of reality. :)

My birthday started off quietly; I couldn't sleep past nine, but then found out that it was actually 8. My morning consisted of some knitting and errand-running, and then in the afternoon a handful of friends came over. We went out to take pictures and be silly in Brooklyn, which was good fun. And the sun was out too, we got the last of the light, and then ended with some tasty pizza.


I kept forgetting it was my birthday, and then just as I was getting the hang of it, it was over. Isn't that just how it goes. :)
I'm still kind of unnerved at the number, but I guess I will get used to it eventually, eh? :)
I feel like I should have some More Deep Thoughts about this, but my brain is completely useless lately. Maybe now I can blame that on age? :)

1 comment:

Schoolgal said...

You spent your b-day doing what you love to do. It doesn't get any better than that!!!