Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Glad that's over

Whew! My second day as a substitute has finished. It went okay. The freshmen were relatively great today. The sophomores had a writing test and they took forever to settle down and stop talking and actually do the test. Several still managed to be extremely rude. Both classes totally thought I was a total bitch. I don't have a problem with that, though, because even though I acted tough, they still pretty much ignored me. Anyway, we all survived. What an eye-opening experience!

I really meant to go workout...I got dressed and drove down there, but I didn't make any big rush and oh darn, I got there too late. I feel really exhausted this evening so far. I was wide awake an hour before my alarm went off, but since I'm lazy, I didn't get up, so the alarm was an especially nasty wake-up.

No comments: