Saturday, May 29, 2004

Whew.

That's all I have to say. Whew.

I feel like ass. Last night, I went to a party for my friend and her fiance. I got lost driving there and very nearly gave up to go home and sleep. But I finally made it to the house, up in Lakemont, very posh. And I had a really good time. So much so that I just stayed there until this morning. I met some great new people, visited with people I already knew, and generally had a good time. I came home about seven-thirty, and went to sleep about nine-thirty. I passed out, like jet lag. Like, so tired you have no idea where or when you are and you can hardly bear the thought of getting up. At 2, I made myself "wake up." I work tonight at five, only for four hours, and right now I just want to get through it so that I can come home and pass out again, only to get up at six tomorrow morning.

No comments: