1. It's Friday! Always a good thing.
2. It's June! Holy shit!
3. God. THREE MORE WEEKS.
4. My admin just keeps.getting.worse.
5. The Roos (who I wasn't even scheduled to see today [see above re: STUPID]) and the Herd were great today.
6. I 'quizzed' them about quotation stuff on sentence strips and they had a grand old time (more importantly, they're doing a million times better! now that it's been like two or three weeks of warm-up practice. time to move back to S/V and commas and stuff...). I haven't done anything with them for a long time, but sure enough, the kids love using them. If you don't have them, get them for next year.
7. Ooh! I found the Jeopardy review game I created last year, questions, categories, and all! SWEET!!! Seriously, I'm really excited about that. There was no way I was up to redoing it.
8. Now I just have to figure out how to work in all the play stuff plus review and test time. But truthfully, for me the entire month of June is fidgeting and hoping they don't realize I'm just killing time.
9. Although, the Herd totally went with me on the trait analysis of the play today, and they had some deep commentary--I was very impressed! I guess I should make more of an effort with the teaching. Meh.
10. Sorry this post is lame. I've been doing so well with blogging this week. (OMG! That Chick, one of the funniest bloggers ever, commented!! Squee!) I could write about plenty more things about this week, but it would be too specific I think. Suffice to say, school=stupid.