Monday, August 21, 2006

A Few Seattle Pictures

I've been trying occasionally to post pictures from my trip, but Blogger keeps not making the pictures actually show up. Tonight it was working, but then it stopped. So, in roughly backward order, here are a few of the shots from when me and my mom went hiking near Mt. Rainier. GORGEOUS.





The view from Kerry Park at night:
A punny Seattle landmark:
The Space Needle and the International Fountain:

There're a lot more I want to post. I'll keep trying.

And don't worry, I'm not pining over Seattle; I'm enjoying New York. In fact, last night we went to a free improv show at Upright Citizens Brigade. I was excited because Horatio Sanz and Rachel Dratch were part of the cast, and there were a couple other people from big shows. It was a funny show and I definitely enjoyed it.

3 comments:

East Coast Teacher said...

Seattle really is beautiful.

I really should think about visiting and seeing if I could teach there.

I know I could - but it's SO far away from the East Coast. Better for my second year of teaching, perhaps?

Anonymous said...

I especially like the night picture and the picture of the fountain and the space needle. Whoever took those two must be a pretty talented photographer. Objectively speaking, of course! ;)

Anonymous said...

Isn't Seattle just pretty. If you don't mind, I wish to download some of those pictures. I want to have them as wallpapers in my pc at home. Such magnificent views!