Monday, August 21, 2006

Help! Who's in the UK??

While reading all of my previous blog posts, in an effort to catalog my lessons and thoughts and ideas on teaching, I saw again my Prague banana chocolate.

I decided to do a search for it online. Several months ago, there seemed to be a UK online shop that sold the chocolate, but the site didn't work.

However! Just now, I found the site again, and it worked! AND THEY HAVE MY BANANA CHOCOLATE!! I am so ecstatic, you don't even want to know. Maybe you can tell by the number of exclamation points I'm using. BANANA CHOCOLATE!!

I put TEN bars in my cart and went to check out, holding my breath.

When I scrolled down in the information section, I saw that they ONLY SHIP TO THE UK!!

Gasp! Oh no! Crisis! I must have my banana chocolate! How can I get it? Do I know anyone in the UK? Is anyone going there soon? Hell, do I know anyone who's going to Prague soon? I'll give you plenty of money to buy it and bring it back! Please!

Please help! I don't want to live without banana chocolate!

No comments: