Tuesday, July 19, 2011

oh snap

Where did the time go?!

I keep remembering that it's JULY now, for crying out loud, and just feeling like that's insane. I guess since I don't have school as a frame of time or day reference, everything is just blurring together.

Speaking of school, since I wrote that long rambling post about teaching dreams, I haven't had any. Maybe I just needed to get it all out of my head in some other medium?

I baked a cake this weekend, and made buttercream frosting.

I'm currently reading my 65th book of the year.

It is really hot outside. I am so, so grateful to have a working air-conditioner.

This week I'm starting a new part-time gig as a baby photographer. Not so much for the pay, but for the experience. Today I did a training thing and I start for real on Friday.

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I'm going to start directing people to you whenever they ask how I read so many books.

I've been stalled at 29. ;)

Nacho Lover said...

heh. it helps to read YA books that take at most two days to read. :)