Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bigger and bigger

I've been taking weekly photos for my belly progress--it's really interesting to see little changes week by week! For example, within the last week, looking at photos, my tummy doesn't look a lot bigger (though it is, by a full inch!), it's rounded out noticeably. Not something I saw or would have seen without the comparisons.

I uploaded all of them so far in a separate page and will continue to update them each week. So the photos will all be in one place, and you can find it in a 'page' there on the right!

So it's there if you want to see it, but this way I don't have to clutter regular posts with photos.

I don't want to make this a pregnancy-only blog, but there are definitely several babies-related posts percolating in my head. And of course I'll be documenting the moving and relocating processes! All kinds of crazy changes going on this fall-hopefully it will be good blog fodder. :)

2 comments:

Nancy Cavillones said...

ack! no pictures there. I want to see your belly!

Nacho Lover said...

Oops! Thanks for letting me know. Should be working now!