Sunday, September 03, 2006

Advice Mini-Carnival

I love reading posts about advice, even though I'm not a newbie anymore. I like being reminded of important issues as I go into the school year. It's important to continue self-evaluation well beyond the first year.

So, here are some excellent advice posts by my teacher/blogger colleagues. I'm saving this list for future reference. If there are any good posts you'd like to recommend, please do so and I'll add it to the list!

A Shrewdness of Apes

NYC Educator

Syntactic Gymnastics

Are We Doing Anything Today? Part One, Part Two

The Esteemed Drs. Wong

NEA: Management Tips

Education World's Tips from "Sophomore" Teachers

2 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks for the great links, Jules! Have a great first week of school!

"Ms. Cornelius" said...

Thanks for the plug! And those other posts are also quite excellent!

Have a great year back!