Thursday, September 07, 2006

TIRED.

Today in school we just about finished our list of things to do, or really, things for me to tell them about. It wasn't terribly fun after yesterday's choruses of "EXCELLENCE!"

Tomorrow the assessment starts--the full state test from last year. We'll be giving the sections during regular class, which makes it difficult since each requires between 55 and 60 minutes. Argh.

However, that does mean there will be some time left over for some 'instruction.' We'll probably start with independent reading, maybe 'how to choose a book.' Possibly start some free writing in their sourcebooks. Not sure yet. I'll figure it out in the morning!

It's only 9.30 and I feel like a fully-wilted flower. Last night I slept better, but not enough. Pray for me to catch up very soon. My daytime patience is waning a bit.

1 comment:

CaliforniaTeacherGuy said...

Isn't it sad when the only time for instruction is leftover time?