Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Argh!

I can't win!

The night before, I simply could not breathe. Well, not properly, and not at all enough to sleep. That really sucked. All day yesterday, the congestion festered, occasionally flaring up while I was trying to teach.

Last night, the congestion faded a bit, as a dry, phlegmy cough invaded. My ears still would not clear. The humidity seemed to make it worse. I went to bed at 10 and woke up on my own around six, which was great.

Unfortunately, my throat has not cleared and I've been coughing dryly and in fits, all day long, in and out of teaching. And my throat just won't clear, and my chest hurts. And it's only going to get worse from here.

Boo! Waah!

The only thing attempting to keep me otherwise occupied (other than upcoming tv shows) is LibraryThing, helpfully linked by Carly. Thank you! It is indeed one of the most awesomest things ever! Check out the badge to the right for a glimpse into my library. And remember, I'm a teacher...and that's why I like so many young adult books. Yep.

1 comment:

Real Live Woman said...

I love Library Thing. I'll have to check out your library.