Friday, October 13, 2006

Happy Birthday and Happy Friday!

A very special Happy Birthday to my mom! Yay! She's going to Hawaii next week, and she is under STRICT instructions from me to RELAX, spending plenty of time sitting on the beach with a margarita.

Also, it is the birthday of this funny and talented new-Seattleite blogger, Jen. Happy Birthday!

In other exciting news, my baby sister is the popular, friendly extravert I always wanted to be--she got voted for the Homecoming Royalty. So she gets to ride in the car at the game and have a special dance at the dance. Fun! Break a leg, baby. Or a corsage. Or something. Have a good time!

Finally, I am psyched that it is FRIDAY. Even though this was another four-day week, I am very relieved to have a couple days to chill out a bit and rest up.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Ah, thanks for the shoutout! Too sweet! And happy day to your mom, as well! Gotta love the Libras!

East Coast Teacher said...

It's also the birthday of two of my ex-boyfriends.

Yes, they were both born on the same day, but 4 years apart.

What are the freakin' odds?!

Fred said...

Letsee...Happy Birthday to Mom, congrats to your sister, and hope your having a great weekend.

Whew!