Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I have shameful confession.

Oh dear. I am so embarrasssed. Please don't hold it against me.

...I taped American Idol last night.

I know! I'm sorry! I knew it was wrong even as I pushed that evil red button, but I just couldn't help myself.

You see, I had turned on the tv to watch some DVD episodes of Due South, and there was AI, just beginning the SF auditions. I got sucked in to that insane girl who wouldn't stop mugging for the camera and laughing like a hyena. I stood there transfixed, remote in hand, disbelieving sneer on my face.

Now, give me a little credit. The next day when I pressed 'play,' I only lasted two minutes before stopping and erasing the whole episode.

Whew, that was close.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You had me at Due South. I loved that show. :)