Sunday, May 10, 2009

Oh hello.

I'm proud to report that I left the house multiple times today! First for brunch at the local diner across the street, then to the new Citi Field, and then on to a photog assignment.

As always, I'm not too keen on the idea of Monday morning. Right now I'm doing my best to push through each day, but it's pretty much Just A Job to me.

And this is the issue that keeps coming up in my mind and I have to keep pushing it back down because it's such a big deal: 1. I don't want to teach anymore. At least, not like this, in schools like these. 2. I'm not qualified for most jobs out there that aren't teaching, so 3. I might have to suck it up and try to teach another year.

Countdown to head stuck back in the sand in 3...2...1.

2 comments:

Schoolgal said...

Keep your resume and face time in front of principals in schools you would rather sub in. There is a hiring freeze, so unless you can get yourself reinstated, you will not be able to go back to teaching full time next year.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Somewhere out there is a school that's a perfect (or darn near, anyway) match for you. Keep looking!