Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I think I can, I think I can...

Yesterday was not my happiest day. I felt frustrated and overwhelmed and annoyed and unimportant and probably some other things too. I didn't participate in class and I did no homework at home.

Today was better. I didn't necessarily participate much and we'll see how much homework I get done, but I don't feel as helpless and hopeless. That's mostly because I'm doing my best to just forget those feelings so that I can actually accomplish all of the stuff that we're supposed to be doing. Time is going way faster than I'm used to. Which is good, I hate when the hours just crawl by. But it means there's a ton of work that has to get done in just a few weeks. Yikes!

I bought a printer over the weekend and am so excited. I still have no email access at home, which is a real liability/handicap in this program, but at least I can print out my papers at home now. And on decent paper and with plenty of ink! Woo!

Man, I'm hungry. It's a quarter to eight right now, that means I won't get to eat dinner until nearly nine. Great.

Check out the new links to the right for more information about where I am and the New York school stuff. Let me know if there's anything interesting there; I haven't had much time to look around those sites myself yet.

No comments: