Saturday, December 11, 2004

Letters to the President from sixth-graders

Watch out, there is a little more vitriol along with the innocence in some of these. I had no idea that kids these days got so politicized.

***From Class C:

Dear President Bush,
Hi!!! I am a student from [my school]. I like one thing that is happening in U.S.A they have alot of freedom and our parents get to live in this country whether they are from America or not. There is somethings that are going wrong. Students are getting kidnapped while they are going to school or coming home and our schools need more money to give us educational activities. I know a way to cure this problem. you could give schools more money everymonth. You should give them 5,000 per 10 weeks and kidnapping you could kill the kidnapper. Thank you very much!!!

Dear ,
President Bush
In the USA one thing is going well is that we have jobs and money and cars in the USA. The biggest problem is that people in the USA are getting killed by gangs and bulies. I think we can make a better place by getting them out the USA.

Dear Bush,
I think you are doing a good job with america. I think you should try and prevent less fights at the local schools. We should have enough books. I think we should try and end the war in Iraq.

Dear Presiden Mr. Bush,
Listen Mr. Bush I don't like the way you handled the situation of the terrorist attack on the twins.
I know that I'm also supose to write you something that I like but to let you know I don't like anything about you.

Dear Mr Bush,
There are good things you are doing for this city. Finding places for the homeless, finding more cures for sickness and more. The biggest thing I don't like is our troops in Iraq. Let them come hom. I don't want nobody else dying. I'm sick of it.

Dear, President bush
Even though i think your the worst President ever. But back to the issus i think you should get all the troops back to there familys. I think if you want to find binladin take you troops back and he would see that when his country falls apart he come to his knees. I think you just want all the oil.

Dear, President Bush
One thing that I think that is going wrong is that why do you have to send more people to Irak because a lot of people are dieing and people are getting really mad at you.
P.S, Don't send people to Irak.

***From Class B:

Dear Gerage Bush
I think the worest part in the word that people have to go into war and I think that not right because people are geting killed because of that mess. I would like you to stop the war so people wont die. Even if it not my prents that are not in the war I sell thick that not right for people prents to die in the war. I hope you stop the war

Dear Mr President,
Im writing because I want to tell you one fact that I dislike about the world since you became President. What I dislike is the fact that you started this war. I don't like this because 1, every time I go to sleep, or be alone, or walk alone I'm scared that something might just happen. 2 I think this war has gotten out of control. And I know you want to get revenge, but being President is about the peoples happiness and I don't belive the people are happy. That's all I have to say about what I dislike. Thank you for taking the time out to read my letter

***From Class A:

Dear Bush,
No effence but I don't like you that much. You need to stop the war. Your worrying about everything other than the war. Because of you my uncle was shot and killed. I think you need some improvement.

Dear President George Bush,
How are you? As for me I am fine. I am writing this letter to tell you about one thing that is going well in the usa or the world, and the biggest problem facing the usa or the world.
One thing that is going well in the usa is that the children are doing good in school. But the bad part is they behave bad and give the teachers problems. So I want you to fix that.
The biggest problem facing the USA is cancer. Many peolpe are dying from cancer. So you have to get ride of it and you also can get it so tell the doctors to help people with cancer.
This is all for now until I hear from you.

Dear Mr bush
I think this contrie is great. but the only problem is Terrorism!!! We must stop terrorism plots. And I know just how. I will we got to do is blow up the mountains were osoma bin ladin is hidding.

Dear Mr. Bush,
I think there are a lot of problems in the U.S.A. For one you are the president. You make everything bad for everyone. I HATE YOU!! So the only problem is you. Because you make them (problems) happen.
P.S. I HATE YOU!!
P.P.S. I Really Hate You!!

Dear Bush,
There is no polition that is good in the world
The biggest problem iswar and your lies. Stop lying and stop the war.

Dear President bush,
the worst thing in this country is the war. Some people think that you started it and so do I. I think you should fight your own war not other people. It's not fair when people ask you they want to be citizens and you wait until they die to make them citizen.
The next worst thing is sorry to say this, but we have to have you as our president for the next four years. Some people like Kerry so do I because he make people get through with their whatever you call it fast, but you take a very long time. I am a little girl and I have alot to say. I know the reason why they won't let little kids vote because they the runners would persaude the kids to vote for them. Other children have a lot to say even more than me and people should listen to what we have to say. Were very smart kids and we need the world to hear us not just our friends and family but the world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dear Mr. Bush,
I think there are a lot of problems in the U.S.A. For one you are the president. You make everything bad for everyone. I HATE YOU!! So the only problem is you. Because you make them (problems) happen.
P.S. I HATE YOU!!
P.P.S. I Really Hate You!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

These kids REALLY know what's up. Maybe we should let them vote...

jack09 said...

thanks, great stuff. what are grade levels?

I still can't figure out why 59 million Americans voted for a Idiot like Bu$h who is a war monger. If you ever figure out why people are that stupid please let me know. Jack

Anonymous said...

I think these kids should learn how to write before they are allowed to vote. The terrible grammar and punctuation is a huge clue as to what is wrong with the U.S.