Wednesday, December 22, 2004

ONE MORE DAY!!!

Ugh, I am definitely getting sick. This morning my throat hurt even more and I was stuffy. Blegh, I SO wanted to call in sick. But I felt guilty, and there's so much I had to do today...and I figured that just one day wouldn't kill me...but it really sucked. Lots.

Class A actually ended up being really good, amazingly enough. Class B was not so good; I made them put their heads down for a bit. Class C was pretty good too.

Little K and Little C wanted to come help me out again this afternoon, so they tidied my room and helped me finish the holiday packet.

I ran a whole bunch of errands right after school. Ran home, ate a pizza, and went back out. Got the train out to JFK and picked up Mom! Yay!

Okay, it's really late and we still have to move my bed.

THANK GOD THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE DAY TIL THE HOLIDAY BREAK!!!

No comments: