Sunday, March 07, 2004

Here is another spam excerpt. This one really makes no sense but is pretty entertaining.

2. The duck is used for instrument approach and landing. Because of the fact that any sensible duck will refuse to fly under instrument conditions, it is only necessary to hurl your duck out of the plane and follow it to the ground. There are some limitations to the Cat and Duck Method, but by rigidly adhering to the following checklist, a degree of success will be achieved which will surely startle you, your passengers, and even an occasional tower operator. tone warned him. He spun round. Even as he clapped his hand to his pocket

Tonight I fly out to New York! I really hope I get some sleep on the plane, because the last time I couldn't and thus felt like a zombie the rest of the day. I'm finalizing my lesson plan ideas, and I will start packing for real soon. Oh my goodness, I'm leaving in twelve hours.

Yesterday was pretty productive; I made it to the bank and the post office, I did laundry, cleaned my bathroom, tidied my room, and I watched an excellent SNL with Colin Firth and Norah Jones. I stayed up nice and late in anticipation of tonight, but could not sleep in. Don't be sad, though, because I actually got up and went to a workout. That's a nice way to start a Sunday. I'm hoping to find a studio to do some yoga or other workouts while I'm away, wouldn't that be fun?

No comments: