Sunday, October 21, 2007

Permittable Hermitness?

I did not leave my apartment today. All day. In fact, not since about 8pm last night.

I feel a little bad about it. But really...kind of not.

Today was the fourth day in a row that I woke with a nasty headache. It also made appearances the previous week, though not this much or to this extent. I had to take migraine meds on Thursday and Friday, but I didn't this weekend. Because I'm kind of stupid, really. But mostly because I feel like something's not right if I have to do that.

Anyway, so that is why I feel kind of okay about laying around all day watching television. I caught up on last week's shows and watched a bunch of episodes of The Office.

2 comments:

17 (really 15) more years said...

I did that last Sunday- I couldn't have forced myself out of the house if I wanted too.

Could you have another sinus infection? Maybe you ought to check it out.

Anna Maria Pellizzari said...

I permit it!

I have been known (many times unknown) to do the same thing on occasion. I think it's a necessary thing to do from time to time for your self-care. Just be sure when you do it that you do it RIGHT - by indulging in some junk food and junk TV for at least half of the day. Oh, and take a nap at some point.

ps - I noticed I'm on your Blogroll; thanks! I could actually be moved to the "Ex-Teachers" section, though, as I taught 4th grade for 5 years in my pre-NYC life. ;)