Friday, October 26, 2007

To Err is Hilarious

Some recent student writing bloopers:

--"onomatopoeia birds"

--"I like to verse professionals"

--"Pedestrians laying in hamicks"

--which turned into "People relinquishing in hamicks"

--"I spent my summer in Vag!na."
(I was really proud of myself for keeping a straight face on that one.)

--On today's quiz, they had to identify parts of speech in sentences. One kid added an extra letter which made one of the sentences completely different: "The beige breast crushed its prey."

heh.

2 comments:

X said...

I don't know how many times I've read about a part of the female anatony called the "virginia." What is UP with confusing those two words??

17 (really 15) more years said...

What about the "organisms" that the kids think are "orgasms"?