Friday, March 05, 2004

I am now officially unemployed! Hurrah!

So my last day was pretty much like the rest of this week. Except my old team got me a cake and a card that screams and some little gifts, and in our Friday general meeting they called me up to accept another card. It was very sweet. Everyone wished me luck and all that other good stuff. I will miss the office folk, they are nice people and fun.

Well. It's the weekend. I need to prepare for my interview and my trip. I've got a list of errands and other tasks for the next two days: pack, do laundry, go to the post office to mail my other application and transcript requests, clean my nasty moldy bathroom, pick up my room, take some naps, watch my Netflix movies, and that's all I can think of right now.

I went bowling last night and it went pretty well. When I went a few weeks ago, my scores were 45, 54, 65 and 84, or something. Pretty pathetic. Last night I scored 98 (my second highest score ever! after 104), 58 and 78. Not bad, for me.

We just watched the tape of The Apprentice from yesterday. Thank god Omarosa's gone! Altogether it's looking like all the women are going to get eliminated, because most of them are at least partly psycho. I hope the Donald isn't actually sexist, though it honestly would not surprise me.

Happy Friday, all!

No comments: