Saturday, March 13, 2004

Last full day in New York (I leave tomorrow night).

I have visited several museums in the last few days: the Met, the International Center of Photography, and the Museum of the City of New York. I am still sleeping a lot, which is heavenly. Haven't done anything else productive except eat. Mm, food. I haven't had lunch yet.

Am forcing myself to think about the upcoming week, and what on earth I shall do with myself. Shall I stay on vacation for a couple more days, or throw myself right away into that pleasurable pastime known as job hunting? I'll probably sleep in on Monday and then go into the temp agency to get set up with everything. Must update my resume and start scouring the online ads once again. Fun.

I hope my interview went well. I also hope that I know much sooner rather than later how the whole thing turned out. If I didn't get it, I want to turn straightaway to other plans. Whatever they may be, this week.

No comments: