Thursday, March 25, 2004

Today was pretty good. Oh, by the way, the big traffic on 167 goes the other way than I do. Woo!
Anyway, so I aced the qualifying scoring tests so far, and in the very long downtime, I did some sketches and writing. Good times. Plus, they let us out at 4 instead of 5. I stopped by my old workplace because Stacey said there were more boxes to be had. I got stopped while I was there, and chatted with a bunch of former colleagues. It was nice to see them again, but weird to be in the office again.

Since I didn't work out on Monday or Tuesday, I did the double workout again tonight. It went very well, considering. I was still all red and worn out, but not nearly to the degree that I was last week. Hurrah!

And now it's almost the weekend. It's been an easy week for me, but who doesn't love a Friday?

No comments: