Sunday, February 20, 2005

Getting close!

I'm going to leave in tne next 45 minutes or so. I want to stop by a few places before I get on the train for the airport.

The Costco trip was successful. Spent $90 but I got plenty of good stuff: Two books, lots of yummy food (juice, fuji apples, sugar snap peas, cookie dough, yogurt, frozen mini pizzas), shampoo and conditioner.

Haven't really done anything since then. Finished washing the dishes, cleaned out the old crap I had in the fridge, and ignored all my schoolwork. Bwah.

I LOVE that it's Sunday and I don't have to go to work tomorrow!

In eight hours I'll be in Seattle! I wonder what will look the same or different. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures (with the new memory card I'm going to buy) and post them up here. Mom told me that the weather is supposed to be nice; that will just enhance my experience. I would love to have time to take an afternoon drive somewhere, exploring and enjoying the scenery.

Later, friends!

No comments: