Saturday, February 12, 2005

Making progress...on several fronts, even

My throat is actually feeling better. The glass shards have been whittled down to, say, paper shards? Something much less sharply painful. I can't believe that antibiotics work so quickly; maybe I have just been building it up in my head.

So I was five days behind on grading homework. Since I have three classes, that means I had fifteen sets of work to correct. Last night I got three sets (one day's assignment) of work corrected, and this afternoon I took my sweet time getting three more done. Down to three assignments and nine sets. Gah. It's gonna take FOREVER.

Because I cannot focus solely on work, I half-watched Strictly Ballroom with the commentary on, and then the last episode of Felicity's third season.

No comments: