Sunday, May 08, 2005

Time flies when we're not at work

Damn, how is already Sunday evening? Shit.

I have nearly finished my first overdue paper. There's another one I need to do ASAP. Lest I think I'm actually done with all this work. And I put together all five lessons for my unit plan. There's some finishing touches to put on both, but I'm proud that I took time yesterday and today to get so much done. That means I can take my time finishing it up over the next two days.

Once again, have I done my own planning or grading or anything related to my actual JOB? Nope.

And holy cow, I am so tired. Perhaps it was the sugar wafers.

I woke up at 9ish and actually worked out at ten! I haven't done that for nearly three weeks, I believe. So that was fun. Feel that burn! Then I got some groceries, but only way later did I realize that I forgot the most important item--hot chocolate mix! That's my 'breakfast' every day. I'll have to stop by the store on my way home tomorrow.

Most of the afternoon was spent working. Pooh.

Feeling a little low and down, but my brain is so fried that I can't verbalize anything useful. All I've got is "blah."

No comments: