Saturday, October 09, 2004

Beautiful Sleep

I could easily have crashed at 6pm last night, but I stayed up until 2am. I was actually dizzy by then. I slept hard til 12 and had to force myself to wake up. I think I must be anemic, because holy crap, I get so freaking tired.

I watched the debate last night. I didn't see the first one, but Bush seemed pretty well prepared for this one. When he tries to be all charming and clever, he comes across as smarmy and icky, to me anyway. Kerry gave a great response to the question about abortion/choice. Hurrah! I couldn't tell you who "won," but I still know who I'll vote for. (Dear postal service in Washington, please mail absentee ballots VERY SOON.)

I haven't begun to really think and plan for next week yet. I'm scared, because it's going to take a lot of effort. At the moment I have no brainpower. Since there are two more full days to rest and plan (HALLELUJAH!), perhaps I will take today as a personal day, and watch me some Alias. The discs have been taunting me, sitting on top of my computer, all week.

Shit, I'm tired. Maybe a nap, too.

No comments: