Sunday, June 12, 2005

Music....Makes the People...DANCE!

Thanks to Mz Smlph for inspiration. Except I can't alphabetize my iPod; I'm ghetto and used my media player tracks. Long Live the Discman! No iPods for me (but only 'cause I can't afford one yet)!

x-1000 Oceans--Tori Amos
A-About a Girl--Nirvana
B-Baba--Alanis Morissette
C-California Dreamin'-Mamas and the Papas
D-Daddy--Jewel
E-Eagle and the Hawk--John Denver
F-Facade--Jekyll and Hyde soundtrack
G-Garden--Pearl Jam
H-Hakuna Matata--Lion King/Disney
I-I Can Wait Forever--Air Supply
J-Jackie's Strength--Tori Amos
K-Kathy's Song--Simon and Garfunkel
L-Lady Marmalade--Moulin Rouge soundtrack
M-Mad World--Gary Jules
N-Narcissus--Alanis Morissette
O-The Ocean--Dar Williams
P-Painters--Jewel
Q-Que Sera Sera--Pink Martini
R-Race Car Ya-Yas--Cake
S-Sad Songs and Waltzes--Cake
T-Tabs--Deborah Falconer
U-The Ugly Bug Ball--Disney
V-Video--India.Arie
W-Wait--Sarah McLachlan
X-
Y-Years--Rhys Fulber/Conjure One
Z-Zipadee-doo-dah--Disney


Well, well, well. Very interesting and eclectic mix, huh? Several artists repeated. Now you know that I own Disney collection CDs and also Air Supply (it's a fantastic group to do unbridled car singing, in case you need something fun and mindless; try them out!). Glad my Seattle roots show up in there too. And I like me some oldies and classics; who doesn't? Altogether, clearly I am not very hardcore or hip to the music scene. My Eminem album is not uploaded on my computer; that's the hardest-core music that I own. The only rappish thing I have in my computer collection is a hilariously catchy French song called "Sexy pour moi" by Tragedie. Check it out.

3 comments:

Anonymouph said...

Glad to have inspired you (*blushing*). I have that Que Sera Sera album too. I love it! I actually learned to juggle by listening to one of their songs. I'm gonna' go find the CD now. Thanks for the reminder!

ms. frizzle said...

Thought you might be interested in this... it's free:
http://www.madisonsquarepark.org/art03.asp

ms. frizzle said...

Thought you might be interested in this... it's free:
http://www.madisonsquarepark.org/art03.asp