1) What would you absolutely *love* to do, if only you weren't terribly afraid of doing it?
1. Try out for plays and musicals.
2. Drop everything and go travel indefinitely.
2) What's the sexiest piece of clothing that you own? [Let's exclude lingerie.] How do you feel when you put it on? Where do you usually wear this clothing?
I really like a couple pairs of jeans that I own. They are comfortable, loose in the right ways, and make my ass look awesome. They make me feel confident.
3) What is your opinion of reality TV shows? Do you watch any of them? If you could create your own reality TV show, what would it be and why? Would you ever want to be a contestant on a reality TV show?
In general and in principal, I detest reality television. However, I do love The Amazing Race. It's so fun to watch for the traveling and adventures. Not so much the intra/inter-team drama. I also watch The Apprentice, because their tasks are so unusual and unlike anything I would ever do.
4) What words in the English language do you think are completely overused? Do you find yourself saying any of them? If you could ban particular words from the English language, would you? Why? What words would you choose?
"Like" and "um" are far too constant. I am quite guilty of using them also. I'm sure there are tons of words I hate, but I can't think of them right now. That sounds like a good thing.
5) It's cold and flu season, unfortunately. What things have always helped you feel better when you're under the weather? What remedies do you remember being given when you were a child?
I never get really sick. I had the chicken pox when I was in kindergarten, that's really the biggest illness I remember. I never got any remedies for things, partly because I don't eat chicken or soup, and my mom, as a health teacher, didn't believe in giving lots of medecine.