Saturday, September 25, 2004

Another "exciting" weekend

See, "quotation marks" is shorthand for "sarcasm."

Last night, I stayed in on purpose to watch tv. Today I attempted to buy my math textbook...sadly, the bookstore is closed on weekends. Before you think I made a rash decision to even try, I did call last night to check the hours. I could have sworn the message said open from 9-2 on the 26th. But it must have said the 25th. Eh, at least I got a nice walk out of it. At least that's what I told myself. I stopped in to the library and gotta few more books, then to the grocery store.

And then, I just sat in, had some nachos, and didn't really do anything. Tomorrow is Sunday. I'll finish my homework (which I did most of last night), work on my plan for the week, and watch me some ALIAS!

No comments: