Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Help!! Can't...resist..the Memes!!

bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you. (Thanks, Mz Smlph!)
________________________________________________________________
Very interesting! Here I thought I was all well-traveled, but this looks kind of lame. Eight of those states are from my time in AmeriCorps only (and I included Maryland as "lived in" because it was our home base for ten months, so I was there the most). I figured that I shouldn't count the four more states (Ohio, Colorado, Pennsylvania, and possibly Louisiana) where I've only been in the airport or bus depot. Also, when I got to the states that my teammates are from (notably Iowa and Nebraska), I caught myself almost putting "been there" when in fact I haven't. Weird!

cute but psycho
you are the cute but psycho happy bunny. You
adorable, but a little out there. It's alright,
you might not have it all, but there are worse


which happy bunny are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Hee hee! kinda true!

No comments: