Saturday, March 12, 2005

I am Logophile, Hear Me Roar!

Doobeedoobeedooo...

It is Saturday! What joy it brings. To sleep, perchance to dream.

Ooh, speaking of Shakespeare, Denzel Washington will be Julius Caesar on Broadway! Wow. Not like I'll have time or money to go check it out, but you know, it's cool. It's very New York.

I woke up at nine, so obviously did not go to the workshop. Oh well, the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Holy crap, what's with all the quotes and proverby things today? Weird. I must be tired.

I ran some errands, including picking up my box of books that I picked out of my giant collection while at home, and Mom mailed to me, cause I forgot. Whee! Nearly a whole shelf worth of books to read!

So what do I do? I go to the library and pick out three other books to read. And then throw them on top of the pile of the six books I bought last weekend at the Strand.

BOOKS RULE! WORK...DOES NOT, SO MUCH.

No comments: