Thursday, March 10, 2005

Miscellany

Go listen to, and then buy, Conjure One. Check out the tracks Center of the Sun and Tears from the Moon at the very least. You won't regret it. No matter your musical taste, there is no reason for you not to be floored and entranced by this music.

How do you pronounce 'hubris'? In my head I sort of want to say 'oobriss, or hyoobriss, and even a little oobree. Stupid French training.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!! I will be thrilled to get to sleep in and procrastinate on my schoolwork.

Was there no Scrubs on Tuesday? Wtf?? On a slightly related note, why, dear God WHY, is Will & Grace still being produced and shown? Make it go away! Take that money and give it to Scrubs so we can have more of that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always used to think 'hubris' was of French origin and pronounce it 'oobree' too.