Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Y'all, it hurts, even more now

The throat, the glands, the headache....owww, and waaaahh.

Despite this unwelcome development in my health, I was a good, productive girl. I made those calls and then actually graded papers! Hurrah for me! (I'm proud of myself because I graded last night's homework on the train this morning, and then very hurriedly during a prep while simultaneously finishing an informal conference with Ms F. Bad me! No more procrastination!)

Between 8.20 and 9.00, a few of my brain cells died while watching the atrocious something Swimsuit Model Search something. Good lord, it was all either whining or gratuitous shots of bikini-clad young girls. LAME.

It's 9.05 now and I am going to bed. I'm not holding out for much improvement in the morning. I wonder how well I'll be able to talk? Oh jesus, there's no way I can call in tomorrow; I have that meeting at 4 with all those parents! Please help me get through all that, I think it's going to suck.

No comments: